LOCATION: Capitol Road, City of San Fernando, Pampanga 2000 • 70km away from Manila • 30 mins away from Clark International Airport
AREA: 35.6 hectares
DEVELOPMENT: 10-year development plan • 30-B project
MEGAWORLD: 21st integrated urban township in the Megaworld portfolio • 1st Megaworld township in the Central Luzon area
• The First Filipino-financed sugar central in Pampanga
• A catalyst for the exponential growth of San Fernando
• Perhaps the most successful and progressively operated one in the Philippine archipelago.
Today, Pasudeco Sugar Central still stands as a testament to the resiliency of the Kapampangans and their continuous drive towards progress and development.
WHAT WE WANT TO PRESERVE:
• Preserve historical value and provenance of PASUDECO because they remind us of the glorious past.
• Museum space & artifacts
• Digital library space
• Bull gears, Railroad tracks, chimney, bricks, etc.
• We want to build a township that will weave the rich culture and heritage of the Kapampangan to its present generation.
• A renewed sense of pride
• A sense of assurance for the next generation – that they can work closer to their families without the need to go to other countries.
- Envisioned to be the next central business district of the north – A bustling business center with BPO’s, of?ces, hotels, retail, shophouses, and residential all rolled into one.
- Connectivity is key for the young millennials and families who will dominate this city.
- With the presence of our township, San Fernando enters a new phase of growth and development as a capital.
- “Capital Town” is a bold statement that San Fernando, backed by its rich history and heritage, is moving forward while preserving its values.
Just like our other townships, we will integrate residential, office, commercial, retail and institutional components in this development. As we see a potential pool of skilled talents for the BPO sector in the province, we are certain to build a cyberpark, bring in our partner locators to the township and generate thousands of jobs for the people of Pampanga. This new township is also envisioned to expand and revitalize the Pampanga’s provincial capitol district.
Capital Town will have its own cyberpark, which will provide Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) opportunities in the province and neighboring areas. It will also have wide arrays of retail spaces, commercial establishments, and its signature shophouse concept area, in support of the Kapampangans’ entrepreneurial spirit.
Museum and Mall
With its adaptive reuse of PASUDECO’s historical artifacts, Capital Town will have a museum, fountains and tribute statues of those who established PASUDECO.
Rainwater and Park Render
These interim spaces will help convince investors of the strong foot traffic in the shophouse district.
PROPOSED USE OF INTERIM SPACES: • Events Trade Hall • Amphitheater
A Shophouse is an architectural building type, usually 2-3 stories high, with a shop on the ground floor for mercantile activity and a residence above the shop.
PROJECT NAME: Shophouse District at Capital Town
AREA: Approx. 6.3 hectares
TURNOVER DATE: December 2019 + 6 mos grace period • (29 mos. + 6 mos. grace period from July 2017)
DENSITY: 13 lots per hectare
TOTAL NO. OF LOTS: 96 slots
REGULAR LOTS: 66 lots (Single)
PAIRED LOTS: 16 pairs (32 lots) (Main + Alfresco)