Code : DS883342
Category : For Sale
Project : Commercial Property
City : Quezon City
Size : 1,695 sqm
Price per sqm : Php 180,000.00
Selling Price : Php 305,100,000.00 NET
Details of the Property:
• Clean title
• FAR 22.40
• 24.53 sqm wide frontage
• Facing North
• Ideal for commercial/office building or condominium
This Property is situated in the most prime location of Brgy. Valencia, Quezon City, A highly commercialized area, It is very accessible to transport hubs, malls, restaurants, banks, churches, condominium and other commercial establishments.
Quezon City it is home to many government offices, including the House of Representatives, the lower chamber of the Congress of the Philippines. It is also the location of two of the most prominent universities of the nation—the University of the Philippines in Diliman, which is the national university, and the Ateneo de Manila University. It is where the country’s major broadcasting networks are headquartered, like ABS-CBN, GMA, Net 25, PTV, and IBC. It is where Eastwood City can be found, a flourishing commercial and residential development.
WHY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY IS A GOOD INVESTMENT?
1. Higher income yields – commercial properties generally show a greater level of income for a given property value, when compared to residential property.
2. Capital growth potential is based on income growth potential and other measurable factors
– commercial properties are often valued on the basis of the potential (and actual) rental
return being achieved. Other relevant factors include economic activity, interest rates, and
the commercial success of the area surrounding the property.
3. Stability and consistency of income – longer leases. Whilst residential properties are typically held on short leases (often 12 months), commercial properties typically attract longer lease terms between three and 10 years, providing consistent and predictable income streams over time.
4. Income growth – the longer leases of commercial properties usually allow for the rent to
increase in every year of the lease, thus increasing the return on investment as the lease
5. Maintenance – unlike residential investors, commercial investors have the potential to
earn enhanced profit, with the lessee responsible for paying the cost of maintenance, rates
and repairs on the property when the ongoing expenses are written into the commercial lease agreement.
6. Reliable tenants – we have all heard stories of “horror tenants” in houses and apartments. Tenants of commercial properties, on the other hand, are earning their income from the property. Therefore, it is in their interests to keep the property in good order and to maintain good relations with the landlord.
7. Diversification – commercial property investment can provide diversification across different asset classes and geographic locations, allowing the investor to add further elements of diversification into their portfolio. By diversifying their portfolio and investing in a variety of commercial assets, from retail to industrial, investors are also protecting their income and managing risk in the event of an economic downturn.
8. Ability to collectively invest – the ability to own commercial property within investment
structures, such as property managed investment trusts, allows investors to hold part of a larger asset and to benefit from professional management of both the asset and the investment vehicle, which will also be subject to annual audit.
Ask About This Property:
+63917-5002436 (MOBILE/Viber/Whatsapp/Line/Tango/WeChat/Kakao Talk/Kik/Hike)
+632 2112232 (Landline)
singsonbien (Skype address)